Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Self Reflection

1) What I am most proud of is that everyone I asked seemed to understand the concepts I was teaching them in my presentation, this was visible to me through my activities.
2a) I think I deserve a P, while I didn't go above and beyond, I felt I nailed everything I needed to have in my 2 hour, and still include a few powerful ideas I wanted to share with the audiences.
2b) I think I would also do a P, my project had plenty of low points sometimes, but when I was able to effectively communicate what I had to say through my components, I think it really showed how big my project ended up being.
3) Definitely service learning, I had a very powerful mentor who taught me too many things to list, he also became a good friend, the first whom I was able to talk to music about on a higher level.
4) Model Assembly I would say was where it didn't really work, I had a lot of trouble linking my project to it.
5) I plan on either being an independent musician or a music teacher in the future. Everything I learned to understand music on a professional level will help me attain these goals. A good example is all the theory a musician has to know, in order to do things like improv or songwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment