Monday, September 19, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1

For my five minute presentation, I plan on talking about the importance of math in music, since composers deal with math every time they compose. I plan on going over the following:
 1. Inform people on just how much math is involved with musical composition.
 2. Go over a quick history of math's involvement in music.
 3. Try to give an example of a procedure or term that involves math. This may involve my visual.
To check for the audience's understanding, I may ask brief questions or warm-ups involving  what I presented to see if they are not lost during my presentation. My visual will either be a chart explaining my procedures, a musical instrument or possibly even both of these things. I may go over steps 1-3 again as well, but with different information the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment